Friday 20 November 2009

yet again.

An apology is in order. A post is long overdue, I do apologize. Tumblr has lured me in with it's dastardly theme garden and user friendly blog following thaang. Not to worry, unicorn alliance is still alive and kicking and will be for a long time I hope. (:

Last sunday Aimee and I went to see Patrick Wolf at the Palladium. He was sublime, actually one of the most amazing performers and the crowd were lovely too. He had four 'avant garde' (his words not mine ha) outfits and is just an inspiring artist. Like fools, neither of us bought our cameras but I've managed to track down a couple of pictures for your enjoyment.




If I could I'd dress like him everyday. I think it would be so exciting to look so interesting all the time. He's so stylish, I'm actually quite obsessed.
That's all for now; we have some interesting things planned and if I actually start organizing things properly they might actually go ahead haha.

xo.

posted by: Jenna

2 comments:

  1. Tumblr is awesome (:
    hehe, I got an account a while ago, but i haven't done anything with it...

    and would you believe i havent heard anything by this beautiful man?
    great post ♥

    Sahara xo.
    overtly-grand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick Wolf looks like a fashion icon. I looked him up after reading your post and am now a confirmed fan. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete